This affluent neighborhood on the northern side of the Palos Verdes Peninsula has sought to keep a quieter atmosphere more reminiscent of a countryside than a suburb of Los Angeles. It was incorporated in 1957 and dates back to the first Spanish rancho land grant in California. Just west of Torrance, it overlooks the neighboring Rolling Hills while enjoying views of the nearby Pacific Ocean.

New Listings on the Market