This community resides at the bottom of the “V” shape made by the intersections of the 5 freeway to the west and runs along the 605 freeway to the east. It was founded in 1958 and population grew exponentially due to the desirable terrain and job opportunities from the Ford Motor Company that thrived in the mid 20th century. It has nine parks and recreational areas and a burgeoning redevelopment initiative..

New Listings on the Market