A historic district located south of Carroll Park and Bluff Heights, and west of Belmont Heights. The park, named after the small circular area on Orizaba Avenue, was donated to the city in 1910 by the Alamitos Land Company. Like most homes in the historic districts of Long Beach, they were built in the early 1900’s in the Craftsman Bungalow architectural style.